Colour goes far beyond paint. Carol provides advice on all materials and finishes – flooring, counter tops, tile, cabinets, upholstery, drapery and, of course, paint colour.
Here are some of the things we can include
in your Colour and Decor Consult:
- select paint colours for walls, ceilings and trim
- recommend or select flooring, tile, counter top, and millwork finishes
- recommend or select upholstery or drapery fabric
- suggest furniture placement
- recommend purchases of new furniture or accessories
- suggest options for how to use or re-purpose existing items
- recommend window coverings
The minimum consult is two hours. That’s usually enough time to pick paint for your main rooms and answer a few decorating questions. It can take longer if you need more time to make decisions, have a very large project or want help with upholstery and other finishes as well.
The value: In as little as two hours, you get peace of mind and confidence that you have a plan to make cohesive selections — and intelligent use of your design dollars.
Duration: up to two hours
Additional time: $90/hour
*Travel fees may apply for travel outside of Winnipeg
To request a colour and decor consultation, please use the contact form below